Weekly Polis (11/19 to 11/25)
- The Polis Core team just released the new wallet version 1.4.7.
Link here: https://github.com/polispay/polis/releases/tag/v1.4.7
- The PolisPay team is working on network issue handling to improve the stability of the app.
- The second round of beta testers have been selected and later this week we’ll send them instructions.
- The new version of the PolisPay app will launch later this week.
- The Polis Nodes proposal has been approved by the community! Here’s the link for more information:
Polis Nodes - Polis powered one click masternode platform
The ETA for this platform is early Q1 2019.
- A new Discord Server has been created where you can discuss and get informed with all Polis Nodes related issues.
Link here: https://discord.gg/9D8Bcp
Community Management & Outreach
- We’ve been discussing with Cryptopia the current situation and should have a solution soon.
We’d like to remind you that you can follow us on these Social Media Networks:
- Facebook (Polis Blockchain)
- Facebook (PolisPay)
- Twitter (Polis Blockchain)
- Twitter (PolisPay)
- Polis Governance
A Weekly Polis (such as this one) will be posted each Monday of each week in Medium, Discord and Bitcointalk and links to both will be shared across all social media.
The Polis Community
- Check out the YouTube Polis_Brasil proposal here:
- Check out the Sponsorship for Crypto Podcast proposal here:
Sponsorship for Crypto Podcast
We’re deeply grateful with all your support and we want to thank you for reading. Great things are comming for all of the Polis Community. Great things are coming for Polis!