Weekly Polis (11/05 to 11/11)
We released the White Paper v3.0!
We updated all the information from the old whitepaper, added more information of Proof-of-Stake, and redesigned it to be more attractive to investors.
You can find it in the official page, and in Github:
Polis Nodes has a new logo!
- The PolisPay team is working on fixing and perfecting the app for your money’s safety.
- A testing team was hired to do testing of the PolisPay app in multiple platforms (iOS, Windows, Android and macOS).
- The second round of Beta Testers will be announced on November the 15th.
Community Management & Outreach
- Community member Evolbyte found an importan bug in the PolisPay beta and is now fixed.
We’d like to remind you that you can follow us on these Social Media Networks:
- Facebook (Polis Blockchain)
- Facebook (PolisPay)
- Twitter (Polis Blockchain)
- Twitter (PolisPay)
- Polis Governance
A Weekly Polis (such as this one) will be posted each Monday of each week in Medium, Discord and Bitcointalk and links to both will be shared across all social media.
The Polis Community
- The Polis Brasil community has published the “YouTube Polis_Brasil” proposal. Check it out! YouTube Polis_Brasil
We’re deeply grateful with all your support and we want to thank you for reading. Great things are comming for all of the Polis Community. Great things are coming for Polis!