Weekly Polis (10/8 to 10/14)
- The PolisCore team worked the whole week in the transition from PoW to PoS. Tomorrow we’ll make an important announcement so stay tuned!
- The PolisPay core features are finished.
- The team is working on fixing some minor bugs and polishing some small details for the release of the beta.
- Internal testing will begin this wednesday 17th of October.
- For the people that have the previous version of the app, we’ll publish steps on how to make the transition when the new version is live.
- 11 PolisPay cards have been shipped to the PolisPay app beta testers.
Community Management & Outreach
- We’ve been working on an update to the Whitepaper and Roadmap. Sometime this week we’ll make an announcement when these are up.
- We’ve been working on a Polis Wiki. The web site is up but we’ll be posting new content through the week.
- The new Polis website went live! We will gladly read your comments and suggestions in the #website-discussion channel at the Discord Server.
- Polis is now live in BarterDEX.
- Polis is the second most active Masternode coin in GitHub according to Omni Analytics.
We’d like to remind you that you can follow us on these Social Media Networks:
- Facebook (Polis Blockchain)
- Facebook (PolisPay)
- Twitter (Polis Blockchain)
- Twitter (PolisPay)
- Polis Governance
A Weekly Polis (such as this one) will be posted each Monday of each week in Medium and Bitcointalk and links to both will be shared across all social media.
The Polis Community
Polis Ghana Team
- The Polis Ghana team is launching one-on-one campaign with people at the beach, restaurants, malls and equally important places to create awareness about blockchain technology (exclusively Polis).
We’re deeply grateful with all your support and we want to thank you for reading. Great things are comming for all of the Polis Community. Stay strong!