Weekly Polis (03/11 to 03/18)
- The Polis Core will be working on the Olympus project from now on but still be mantaining the Polis Core wallets.
- We’re very glad for the organic growth we had this past week on our Polis Blockchain Twitter page! Here are some stats:
- The PolisPay Team worked on the release of the new version of the PolisPay app and also the announcement of the Open Beta for the PolisPay card.
- We announced the PolisPay Free Listing contest with the hashtag #BringToPolisPay and had great response from a great ammount of coin communities and we’re very glad for the exposure and the response from all of you! Here is a snapshot of the current situation of that Twiiter post:
- We also had great organic growth on our followers on the PolisPay Twitter page, here are some stats:
Unfortunately, we had some issues with our card provider so we are, at the moment, not able to sell cards outside of Mexico. For the ones that ordered cards, we will give you a refund.
For more information regarding the issue, please read the official announcement: https://medium.com/@PolisBlockchain/polispay-important-announcement-7f639965ca43
The team is now fixing and improving the user experience based on the feedback received from the users who have been posting their tickets.
They’re also working on optimizing the security of user data protection.
- We’ve seen your PolisPay issue requests and we’ve been solving them one by one. We’ll keep our service so if you have any issue of any PolisPay situation, go to this site and make your ticket request: https://polispay.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
Dashboard here: https://polispay.freshdesk.com/a/dashboard/default
Community Management and Outreach
- Please go check the Core team development and operation budget Q1-Q2 2019 proposal here: Core team development and operation budget Q1-Q2 2019
- Also check the Support team operation budget proposal: Support team operation budget
- We’ve been publishing on Social Media links for you to share and join our community from Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Discord and more.
- A “Polis Security Tips” post was made on Medium, Bitcointalk and Polis Forum for you to check out and be informed regarding some basic security tips to make your experience better with us and help prevent possible future scams.
Medium link here: https://medium.com/polisblockchain/polis-security-tips-52a50fdc2726
- Friendly reminder that the Polis team will NEVER contact you via DM to update your wallets (like the “dump wallet” command). There have been reports of fake accounts claiming to be team members. If you believe you are being scammed, please let any admin know.
We’d like to remind you that you can follow us on these Social Media Networks:
- Facebook (Polis Blockchain)
- Facebook (PolisPay)
- Twitter (Polis Blockchain)
- Twitter (PolisPay)
- Telegram (Polis)
- Telegram (PolisPay)
- Discord (Polis)
- Discord (PolisPay)
- Polis Governance
A Weekly Polis (such as this one) will be posted each Monday of each week in Medium, Discord and Bitcointalk and links to both will be shared across all social media.
We’re deeply grateful with all your support from our community and our partner’s communities also and we want to thank you for reading. Together we are strong and we will strive just as we’ve done before to give you all the best!