Weekly Polis (01/07 to 01/13)
- The Polis Core team is now on the testing phase of the Win 32 version of the app.
- The Polis 2019 20% reward reduction happened last thursday on block 262,800.
- Fixed a bug regarding Litecoin and Bitcoin purchases.
- The refund request process now works properly.
- The team is working on the logistics of the PolisPay Card delivery.
- Fixed some bugs of the PolisPay card requests
- We’ve seen your PolisPay issue requests and we’ve been solving them one my one. We’ll keep our service so if you have any issue of any PolisPay situation, go to this site and make your ticket request: https://polispay.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
Dashboard here: https://polispay.freshdesk.com/a/dashboard/default
Community Management & Outreach
- Polis ranked as the 5th best Masternode according to the site Masternodes.Pro. Full article here: https://news.masternodes.pro/masternodes-pro-top-10-ranking-01-12-2019/
- Please go check the Core team development and operation budget Q1-Q2 2019 proposal here: Core team development and operation budget Q1-Q2 2019
- Also check the Support team operation budget proposal: Support team operation budget
- We’ve been publishing on Social Media links for you to share and join our community from Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Discord and more.
- A “Polis Security Tips” post was made on Medium, Bitcointalk and Polis Forum for you to check out and be informed regarding some basic security tips to make your experience better with us and help prevent possible future scams.
Medium link here: https://medium.com/polisblockchain/polis-security-tips-52a50fdc2726
- Friendly reminder that the Polis team will NEVER contact you via DM to update your wallets (like the “dump wallet” command). There have been reports of fake accounts claiming to be team members. If you believe you are being scammed, please let any admin know.
We’d like to remind you that you can follow us on these Social Media Networks:
- Facebook (Polis Blockchain)
- Facebook (PolisPay)
- Twitter (Polis Blockchain)
- Twitter (PolisPay)
- Polis Governance
A Weekly Polis (such as this one) will be posted each Monday of each week in Medium, Discord and Bitcointalk and links to both will be shared across all social media.
The Polis Community
Melchionda Network on YouTube made a video called “How to start a Polis Masternode with a few clicks & generate passive income” which is pretty clear and straight forward so great for beginners and people who want to master Polis. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1taWIRR8h0
We’re deeply grateful with all your support and we want to thank you for reading. Great things are coming to us all at the Polis Community!