PREproposal del del

some talkings and worries:

we should stick with original ideas, ECP platform, digital assest and staking. That’s true innovation ideas for the blockchain and cryptocurrency in future.

• this proposal will lead us to real life use, use cause, more masternodes, no one reject original ideas

your proposal idea - proxy servers has nothing to do with blockchain

• yes, but masternode need blockchain

vultr and digital ocean even have tutorial on how to setup a proxy server by yourself

• we will extra reward MN owner and we will provide service, that leads to more masternodes, more capitalisation, coin price

you don’t need a blockchain or masternode to do it

• i need it, if you host MN that means you got 0 price for proxy server hosting, this is lowest price in the marker, so we can sell cheaper then others.

beside that , become a proxy server host , are responsible for what your users do with the instances. This means if vps hosting get a lot of abuse/DMCA complaints for an instance, you are responsible for handling them in an appropriate manner.

• sure, and i can see you know nothing about proxy server hosting. You cant abuse it if mail ports are blocked and we will ban bad customer of it does. Proxy not a problem if server not a public, 1 user per log its not a public server we have, no worryes. And i know several VPS hosting (1,5$/month) that allow proxys and they selling VPN by own.

Proxy = Mail SPAM or worse => BLOCKED SERVER + Legal Troubles

@BEET How can this be prevented.
Can you prevent SPAM from email?

@polispaylava
if mail port blocked on proxy you cant send mail, its tested. Or we can hardcode blocked ports before proxy compilation.

if there is a middleman IP then it will be abused, port 25 has nothing to do with it

@polispaylava contact me with Discord, i will give you proxy, try to send me mail with it.
BEET#1029

I’ll contact you to test.

some talkings and worries:

we should stick with original ideas, coin platform, digital assest and staking. That’s true innovation ideas for the blockchain and cryptocurrency in future.

• this proposal will lead us to real life use, use cause, more masternodes we wil have, no one reject original ideas

your proposal idea - proxy servers has nothing to do with blockchain

• yes, but masternode need blockchain

vultr and digital ocean even have tutorial on how to setup a proxy server by yourself

• we will extra reward MN owner and we will provide service, that leads to more masternodes, more capitalisation, coin price

you don’t need a blockchain or masternode to do it

• i need it, if you host MN that means you got 0 price for proxy server hosting, this is lowest price in the marker, so we can sell cheaper then others.

beside that , become a proxy server host , are responsible for what your users do with the instances. This means if vps hosting get a lot of abuse/DMCA complaints for an instance, you are responsible for handling them in an appropriate manner.

• sure, and i can see you know nothing about proxy server hosting. You cant abuse it if mail ports are blocked and we will ban bad customer of it does. Proxy not a problem if server not a public, 1 user per log its not a public server we have, no worryes. And i know several VPS hosting (1,5$/month) that allow proxys and they selling VPN by own.

what if server compromised or hacked, brutforsed? Hacker will have me Paypal pass in the login time?

• Paypal and other good websites uses OpenSSL secure connection its when you can see httpS before address, no one can see you data in the proxy.