Polis Project Weekly Updates (04/22 to 04/28)
- The PolisPay Team attended the Jalisco Talent Land and had great opportunities to speak to important people in the crypto and blockchain community.
- We have a possible partnership with a finantial company to get the cards working again, so we’ll keep you all updated with any info we can provide.
- We also had contact with some Mexican exchanges so we’ll also be keeping you updated about that as well as having contacted people from the Blockchain Summit LA and multiple YouTube content creators.
- Regarding the app, we released a new PolisPay version 7.1.2 last week. Here are the patch notes:
- We’re currently working on getting Ethereum tokens into the app.
- Last week we also were working on minor UI improvements of the app.
A new wallet version is available and it’s a mandatory update. Complete announcement here:
Hello Polis Community
Polis Core v1.4.12 Mandatory Update
We introduce another validation over the Proof-of-Stake using the Stake Kernel Hash that we removed on previous versions of the wallet. This will upgrade POS v2 to POS v3, protecting us from some vulnerabilities POS v2 has.
To do so, we are going to create a hard fork on May 5th at 3.00 pm GMT. Those validations will start working on that moment with the help of a Spork activated by the Polis Core development team. So please, we need everyone to update their masternodes and local wallets.
We want to remind you that the Polis Core Team and the Polis Support Team will never DM to help you update your wallets, please stay safe.
Download wallets: https://github.com/polispay/polis/releases/tag/1.4.12
For a guide and a update script for your VPS, please go to #masternode-support pinned messages.
Announcement made by Richard B - Eros at the #announcements channel on the Discord Server.
Please install this new wallet version before may the 5th, because there will be a fork then.
Instructions here, and also on the #general channel:
Community Management and Outreach
We’d like to remind you that you can follow us on these Social Media Networks:
- Twitter (Polis Blockchain)
- Twitter (PolisPay)
- Telegram (Polis)
- Telegram (PolisPay)
- Discord (Polis)
- Discord (PolisPay)
A Weekly Polis (such as this one) will be posted each Monday of each week in Medium, Discord, and Bitcointalk and links to both will be shared across all social media.
We’re deeply grateful with all your support from our community and our partner’s communities also and we want to thank you for reading. Together we are strong and we will strive just as we’ve done before to give you all the best!