- A new PolisPay version v7.1.2 will be released today, where the PolisPay Shift function will be activated, and DeepOnion will be enabled.
- Here is the list of the initial prepaid cards that will be provided in the PolisPay app in the following weeks (This list may increase in the future, stay tuned). Prepaid card list and countries.
- Regarding the negotiations with card providers, we are still in talks with the promising card providers for the EU. We can’t disclose all the details yet, but so far they look like a good option for the PolisPay Card.
- We have finished the KYC integration into the PolisPay ecosystem, this system will go live in the following weeks, and will let you shift a larger amount of coins within the PolisPay Shift function.
- We are working on the design of a new website for the “PolisPay Shift” function.
- The Polis Core and PolisPay team are not anonymous anymore. You can read more information here:
PolisPay Shift website early mock-up,
As you may know, there have been some issues on the Polis Blockchain regarding masternode payments. We believe those issues are because we still have some misconfigurations on the Proof-of-Stake protocol.
We patched those issues and we now release Polis Core v1.4.11 with the fix on the masternode winner list. We also, introduce another validation over the Proof-of-Stake using the Stake Kernel Hash that we removed on previous versions of the wallet.
To do so, we are going to create a hard fork on 19 April at 3.00 pm GMT.
Those validations will start working on that moment with the help of a Spork activated by the Polis Core development team. So please, we need everyone to update their masternodes and local wallets.
We also introduce some fixes regarding the inputs on linux QT wallets and the macOS QT version.
We want to remind you that the Polis Core Team and the Polis Support Team will never DM to help you update your wallets, please stay safe.
Community Management and Outreach
We’d like to remind you that you can follow us on these Social Media Networks:
- Twitter (Polis Blockchain)
- Twitter (PolisPay)
- Telegram (Polis)
- Telegram (PolisPay)
- Discord (Polis)
- Discord (PolisPay)
A Weekly Polis (such as this one) will be posted each Monday of each week in Medium, Discord, and Bitcointalk and links to both will be shared across all social media.
We’re deeply grateful with all your support from our community and our partner’s communities also and we want to thank you for reading. Together we are strong and we will strive just as we’ve done before to give you all the best!