- There will be a new PolisPay release on Thursday, which will activate the revamped PolisPay Shift function.
- DeepOnion will also be enabled with the new PolisPay version being released on Thursday.
- Regarding the negotiations with card providers, we have 2 promising card providers for the EU. We can’t disclose all the details yet, but so far they look like a good option for the PolisPay Card. We are going to pursue this option and all the legal implications.
- We finished the negotiation regarding the prepaid card provider, and prepaid cards will be available in the PolisPay ecosystem in the following months.
- We are finishing the KYC integration into the PolisPay ecosystem.
- We have sent all the refund requests to the PolisPay card customers, if you haven’t got the email for the refund request, please open a ticket here:
- There will be a the Polis Core 1.4.11 version some time this week, which will resolve all issues regarding the masternode payments being consistent, along with other minor fixes.
- The Polis Team has decided to not be anonymous anymore. There will be a blog post tomorrow containing the identity of all the Polis Team members, along with the description of their roles. Exciting times ahead!
- The PolisNodes team is working on some UX improvements for the platform.
Community Management and Outreach
- The PolisPay Team will be present at Jalisco´s Talent Land, which will be held in Mexico form April 22 to April 27. If you happen to be in Mexico, you can visit us anytime!
- We have released a post regarding the ABET hack and our investigations, you can read more info here: https://medium.com/@PolisBlockchain/investigations-regarding-the-abet-wallet-hack-dff84fd3b2e3
We’d like to remind you that you can follow us on these Social Media Networks:
- Twitter (Polis Blockchain)
- Twitter (PolisPay)
- Telegram (Polis)
- Telegram (PolisPay)
- Discord (Polis)
- Discord (PolisPay)
A Weekly Polis (such as this one) will be posted each Monday of each week in Medium, Discord, and Bitcointalk and links to both will be shared across all social media.
We’re deeply grateful with all your support from our community and our partner’s communities also and we want to thank you for reading. Together we are strong and we will strive just as we’ve done before to give you all the best!