- PolisPay v7.1.0 is now available on Android and iOS!, this version introduces one of the friendliest UX in the light wallet space.
- A few weeks ago, the team had to reorganize and think about the future of PolisPay. We’ve shared a post where we explain what comes next for us. Here’s the link to read the whole post: https://medium.com/polisblockchain/updates-on-the-polispay-project-cf312c9be15b
- Regarding the negotiations with card providers, we are looking for all the alternatives the community has sent to us. We are evaluating if going with the UnionPay card provider is the best option, and we are talking to many card providers so we can make the best decision.
- PolisPay Shift will be re-activated sometime this week, along with some improvements to the service. We are reworking PolisPay Shift to work with 3rd party services through an API, and we are increasing the shift limits and adding KYC for large amounts. We wan PolisPay Shift to eventually stand as its own platform so that more people use it. More information regarding the PolisPay Shift project will be released in the upcoming weeks.
- The team is negotiating with a prepaid card provider, so you can buy prepaid cards from the app. More information will be released in the future.
- The team is now fixing and improving the user experience based on the feedback received from the community, expect more UX improvements the following weeks.
- Since last week, we’ve solved 90% of the PolisPay card refunds and respect to solving them all by the end of this week.
- We’ll keep our service so if you have any issue of any PolisPay situation, go to this site and make your ticket request: https://polispay.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
Dashboard here: https://polispay.freshdesk.com/a/dashboard/default
- The Polis Core will be working on the Olympus project from now on but still be maintaining the Polis Core wallets.
- The Polis Core team will be patching a potential issue in the Polis Blockchain. More information will be released this week.
- We’ve revamped the Polis Nodes UI, to be the friendliest and cheapest masternode platform in the market.
- Polis Nodes will go live in late April / early May. This platform will be the cheapest in the quality/price ratio. It will cost $2.99 and will have 24/7 support.
Community Management and Outreach
- We have been featured in Anamotion’s masternode video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGdtE4GJZoQ
- We have been featured in Melchionda’s Network video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGLBGZqhR6c
We’d like to remind you that you can follow us on these Social Media Networks:
- Twitter (Polis Blockchain)
- Twitter (PolisPay)
- Telegram (Polis)
- Telegram (PolisPay)
- Discord (Polis)
- Discord (PolisPay)
A Weekly Polis (such as this one) will be posted each Monday of each week in Medium, Discord, and Bitcointalk and links to both will be shared across all social media.
We’re deeply grateful with all your support from our community and our partner’s communities also and we want to thank you for reading. Together we are strong and we will strive just as we’ve done before to give you all the best!