Polis Nodes - Polis powered one click masternode platform

Polis Nodes - Polis powered one click masternode platform.

Introduction

With the close release of PolisPay and the change to Proof-of-Stake, the polis blockchain continues growing, and because of this, more use cases are needed to make the polis blockchain a successful one.

This is why we present to you “Polis Nodes”, a platform where you will be able to deploy your masternode with one click.

Project Explanation

The main objective of “Polis Nodes” is to add value to polis through making a one click masternode platform powered by POLIS.

Polis Nodes aims to provide cryptocurrency investors with an easy way of creating and deploying their own masternode(s) - regardless of their technical abilities. All services in the platform will be paid in POLIS - thus creating more demand and use cases for the coin.

Features

The features that will differentiate Polis Nodes from today one click masternode platforms are the following:

• The payment is made in POLIS, so we will have 2 big platforms powered by POLIS (PolisPay and Polis Nodes)
  • Lower pricing.
  • Shared Masternodes.
  • Proof of stake pools.
  • Masternode monitoring mobile app.
  • 24/7 support.
  • Automatic updates.

Pricing

The pricing for hosting a masternode in the Polis Nodes will be the following:

• If the user has a POLIS masternode hosted in the platform, the hosting will cost .20 USD daily (paid in POLIS).
  • If the user doesn’t have a POLIS masternode hosted in the platform, the hosting will cost .25 USD daily (paid in POLIS).

The pricing for the shared masternode service and Proof of stake pool will be decided once they are integrated into the platform, and will also have a discount if a POLIS masternode is hosted in the platform.

Milestones ETA.

One click masternode platform beta - Q4 2018.

• One click masternode open for POLIS.
  • Anyone can test it. There will be a bounty for finding bugs.

One click masternode platform - Q1 2019.

• Popular masternode coins added.
  • 24 / 7 support.

Shared Masternodes - Q2 2019

• Shared Masternodes with insurance.
  • Reduce cost for one click masternodes.

Proof of Stake Pool - Late Q2 - Early Q3 2019

• Proof of Stake Pool with insurance.

Masternode monitoring app - Q4 2019

• iOS version.
  • Android version.
  • Desktop version.

Budget

For this project we will require 4000 POLIS for the next 6 months. The money will be used for the following:

• Hire new team members for this project.
  • Bounties for finding bugs.
  • Hire 24/7 Tech Support.
  • Marketing campaign.
  • Social media management.
  • Legal fees.

Proposal updates

A weekly update will be uploaded in the weekly Polis, and also on a dedicated twitter page, discord and telegram.

Weekly Polis (10/30 to 11/04)
Weekly Polis (10/22 to 10/29)

You could just partner with our one click business, nodelaunch and we could do it all for you.

You could just partner with our one click business, nodelaunch and we could do it all for you.

Your platform is offline…

Updating our dashboard and front end appearance is all.

If you want info about it dev team I’d be glad to send you the info. 2 PhDs and other devs on our team.

If you want info about it dev team I’d be glad to send you the info. 2 PhDs and other devs on our team.

Please do :slight_smile:

Do you have an email you want me to send you info to?

Do you have an email you want me to send you info to?

[email protected]

Sent. Be sure to email me back any other info you’d like.

Weekly Polis (11/26 to 12/02)
Weekly Polis (11/19 to 11/25)
Weekly Polis (12/03 to 12/09)