Bring MN to "real life use" V2.0

Quick Proposal Summary
Run SQL database with masternode (MN), bring MN to “real life use” as decentralized low total cost of ownership SQL Cloud.
(Only new MN owners for now, will run sql masternodes)

Some old Video to explain this “acting as masternode!”

Why SQL?
Almost everyone use it, even Discord, all websites, this website too!
SQL with MN is unique, you can find storage (HDD) cloud or VPN coins but you cant find SQL cloud coins.
We will NOT host any non legal files, will NOT host any files at all.

Sad part and not so sad
DataMemory=3072 (+1024 for MN)
MN owners have to use more RAM vps thats mean more hosting costs, also that means more POLIS price and capitalization, coz you will not sell POLIS cheaper.
(Miners? Miner can sell at any price, yes, but POLIS mining not profitable today and before 5-8$ per POLIS maybe more, you can check mining statistics)
imagine 20$/m per MN but 10-20$ per 1 POLIS price

If you are website DEV - do a bussines with POLIS, buy cheap cloud and sell to your customer.

Customer will use POLIS from exchanges or PPay to order service.

Sorry, we will not extra reward MN owner with coins to avoid inflation, you will have coin price grow and more capitalization as reward!

Its important to spend POLIS from SQL cloud customer to futher cloud development and AD campains.

If you have a lot MNs or no time - dont worry, you will have 4-6 moth to mandatory wallet update. Old wallet will be removed from download but if you have - use it in 4-6 month after this update. Only New MN owners will use sql masternodes.

NOofreplisac=5 default
Every database hosted by 5 masternodes thats for start.
So your database are safe, of course you will backup it every night by auto script.

Thats all! Huge and boring part down bellow.

Phase 1 - proof of concept 5-8 days, 500$
Use 4 Gb ram VPS to host MN with SQl server at the same time
Test this setup with Wordpress simple and Wordpress shop website hosted by cheap file hosting
make some results/calculations and tests at least 3 days
run sql benchmarks, use docker Encryption
solve non compatible libs, a little SQL tuning for performance (for better video proof)
Start locally 5 SQL nodes cluster (cloud)
capture video of this as a concept proof, edit for youtube
maybe make some DS announcements of this success :slight_smile:

Phase 2 - search and you will find 4-7 days, 300$
start looking for SQL cloud frontend software
or SQL cloud control panel
open sourced or annually billed
study this soft, is it has API ?
is that API fits to our needs ?

Phase 3 - The Solver 40-60 days, 3500$
Solver is the backend gate from service to customer frontend, without billing and centralized for start, dont worry we will solve this in the next phases.
Comunication of several MNs with Solver
Make PHPSolver have opportunity upload, create and delete SQL database from test customer, give/send test customer login/pass to SQl cloud
simple notifications (email, telegram and other later)
login/pass form, simple looking website for start, but with a huge and hard to code backend.
Solver is the main part of all this idea.
Thats hardes part ever.

Phase 4 - False positive (thats parralle work)
Send status and usage statistic of db to statistic server,
small sql query every hour from Solver to update and chek db status and some secret part to ping the SQL database, to prevent MN owner send false positive status about RAM usage, sql server running and db size.
We have to see if it running, if not, drop masternode status on the MN List, ban masternode.

Phase 5 - Billing 8-12 days, 400$
backend, and something from Phase 2 with improvments or i like it - with scripts implementations.
Receive POLIS payment > wait 2 confirmations > send back login/pass
billing hosted with solver for now, we will change this later.

Phase 6 - what is the problem ? BETA TEST STARTS 7-12 days, 300$
Use community comments and feedback to fix bugs and make service better
Make some guides with screens and youtube
fully auto setup wallet MN bash script with SQL running and auto log errors auto sendings to support team email
update that script after some days and fixes
That phase i need coz i dont wanna be distracted by ppl in other phases, only by team.

NOW WE HAVE SERVICE UP AND RUNNING easy to use and some funds from ppl service test
webmasters beta test for free, with my own websites test
webdevelopers can host just files with a lot cheap RAM - POLIS SQL CLOUD

Phase 7 - Donations campaign FREE
start donation campaign with ppl proposals,
most donated proposals will be alive, coded to the cloud to fit specifically donator needs.

Phase 8 - decisions, decisions 4 days
We all will vote with commentary how to decentralized Solver & billing,
make every hundredth MN run solver, if MY_MN_number=100 200 300 400 … = stop SQL, start solver.
or put Solver IP in the DNS seed then any MN can run Solver, if MN_IP=DNS_seed_IP = stop SQL, start solver.
or just host by own several Solvers across the world
or etc

Phase 8.5 - decentralized Solver & billing (free bonus from me)
Based on Phase 7,
let me remind you - we have up and running service from Phase 5

Phase 9 - colors
Make all this shine and look nice, i mean some gifs or web 2.0, color texts, etc
More attractive for customer and everyone.

Phase 10 - can i have more ram ?
Let customer chose 3 6 9GB … 128 256Gb RAM
Let customer chose how to balance database, 5 default MNs, 3, 6, 9 … MNs
How many backup copys and etc
update Solver and other services with this needs

Some phases i need to doo parralely.

Total: 5000$ US
if you wanna i can remain with wage to maintaine and update this.

Take a look at STORJ coin, decentralised HDD storage system, some kind of Utorrent version with coin i think.
$60 000 000 capital and i think we will go to at least 20M maybe 30M just by hype of sql cloud, thats unique in scypto.

Who is BEET and why so many errors ?

BEET#1029 is deaf developer with 14 years developing experience - i dont know how to talk with ppl, and they dosnt like me as usual, but i am good at “coding”.
Sorry if i am rude to you, i dont mean it.
I know, the are not much tehnikal info here cos this is secret part for now, but you can ask some one smart DEV - this proposal realy to do
yes, scypto is open sourced and i will show you code but only after implementation, dont wanna some one steal my idea.

SUMMARY
Let me remind you about Phase 6, i wanna do it SO EASY to manage and setup! Can you see anywhere auto setup script with error sending to the dev email ??? NO! Why no one do it ? I will! Its so time savings for chating and screens sendings, etc.
If you have a lot MNs or no time - dont worry, you will have 4-6 moth to mandatory wallet update. Old wallet will be removed from download but if you have - use it in 4-6 month after this update. Only New MN owners will use sql masternodes.

Pls read old tread if you have questions after this one OLD THREAD (run sql server)

So.

Total: 5000$ US + core team

Means?

i need help with wallet from core team in phase 4, maybe phase 8 and 10
dont know about $

I think we should make it decentralized from the beginning.

why?
we have not decentralized DS server, not decentralized GIT, not decentralized website, not decentralized coinmarket, etc

Because we would not have any differenciator from other SQL cloud companies, and people might prefer to go with them

low total cost of ownership, 5-10 times lower

Thats a good point.
But the think is, why should I force people to run a masternode on a network (with a reward) and make them to work for me on a centralized way.

its about centralized Solver or centralized payment? “work for me”
We (MN) will not work for you, we will work for customer.

Phase 8 - decentralized Solver & billing, to decentralize Solver we need to make Solver to start decentralize it.
If i got it right.

This proposal has been knocked back from another coin. I can’t see it’s importance, let alone costing $5000 to implement.

I love the idea behind it… Let’s get it done and see how its function I see it been helpful

@Hectic yep, i made prorposal to several cheap coins, they scared.
About 5k, then do it cheper or by self, hire someone. I am investor and will win anyway.